Welcome to www.shiftersvoice.com the website of Shifters Voice. This Disclaimer contains important information that Shifters Voice (“our,” “us” or “we”) need to share with you (“user”) and for you to understand. By continuing to use this Website you are agreeing to all parts of this Disclaimer.
By viewing this website or anything made available on or through www.shiftersvoice.com or our affiliated video posting or social media accounts, including but not limited to protocols, research papers, consultations, programs, videos, posts, e-newsletters, e-mails, social media posts and/or other communication or services (collectively referred to as “Website”), you are agreeing to accept all parts of this Disclaimer.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE, OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING OUR WEBSITE.
The Shifters Voice website is owned by the Shifters Voice Voluntary Association, a member-based entity, controlled and governed its own constitution.
By using the Shifters Voice website, to participate in the public participation process (also referred to as the campaign), in terms of Government Gazette Number 46243 of 5 May 2022, you agree to the following:
- That your use of the website is purely voluntary, on your part, without any duress, threats, enticements or promises of any reward or some such;
- That you will not deliberately post any material which you know or should know to be defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of any person’s privacy, or which otherwise breaches any law;
- That you are solely responsible for the content of any post(s) that you submit;
- That you are not allowed to use the services of Shifters Voice in any manner that violates any law;
That input of personal data and/or private data, such as, but not limited to, email addresses, name, addresses or identity number, is done voluntarily;
- That Shifters Voice, its Office Bearers, administration and volunteers solemnly declare that all personal and/or private information submitted via the Shifters Voice website, during this campaign, is required and intended for purposes of authenticity only, shall be stored safely and securely, and shall, under no circumstances whatsoever or howsoever, unless justified by law, be made available to any unauthorised person(s) or entities;
- That that the personal and/or private information referred to above may form part of any submission(s) that Shifters Voice may make to the Department of Health, in respect of this campaign;
- That Shifters Voice, its Office Bearers, administration and volunteers reserve the right to reveal any information in its possession, including your identity, in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from or as a result of your post(s);
- That by voluntarily using the Shifters Voice website to participate in the campaign and submit personal and/or private information, you indemnify Shifters Voice, its Office Bearers, administration and volunteers from any action or liability which may arise as a result of the campaign being used in respect of the National Health Act Regulations Amendments and/or any matter which may emanate there from;
- That should any content of your post(s), submitted via the Shifters Voice website in the course of this campaign somehow or anyhow, enter the public domain, for any reason whatsoever, howsoever or whensoever, and such was beyond the reasonable control of Shifters Voice, its Office Bearers, administration and volunteers, the said parties shall not be held liable for any action and/or liability arising there from;
- That you accept that Shifters Voice may retain any and all information from your post(s) for future use provided that it relates to the primary purposes of the campaign and/or any matter which may emanate therefrom;
- That Shifters Voice, its Office Bearers, administration and volunteers may and maintain, save, compile and disclose the information submitted for as far as it pertains to the campaign and/or any matter emanating therefrom;
- That by your voluntary participation, you will indemnify Shifters Voice and its Office Bearers, administration and volunteers in the event of any complaint or legal action involving your post(s);
- That Shifters Voice, its Office Bearers, administration and volunteers shall not review, moderate nor vet any post(s) before the same are submitted to government or become publicly readable;
- That Shifters Voice, its Office Bearers, administration and volunteers do not, in any way whatsoever or howsoever, guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of your post(s);
- That Shifters Voice, its Office Bearers, administration and volunteers do not take any ownership or responsibility, in any manner whatsoever, for the content of your post(s);
- That Shifters Voice is providing this service without any warranties and is therefore not responsible for any damages caused by the services that it is providing;
- That Shifters Voice reserves the right to shut down this website, including this campaign, or any of its other services with no prior notice nor explanation or reason advanced;
- That by using the Shifters Voice website, you abide by and are deemed to have accepted the conditions set out in this disclaimer and further that by using the Shifters Voice website, you tacitly accept this disclaimer.
- That Shifters Voice reserves the right to edit the disclaimer at any time without any notice or reason advanced.